It was originally built as a wooden synagogue in the first half of the 18th century. Between 1815 and 1825, it was rebuilt into a brick building in the late classical style, while the facade of the building was constructed in the late rococo style. The synagogue was active until the Second World War. Since then it has been used as a warehouse. Until recently, the facade of the building no longer corresponded to the historical appearance of synagogues, but today work is underway on its complete reconstruction, which should be completed in 2022. However, the interior is preserved only in hints. In 2009, it was declared a cultural monument.